What is DLT?
- We are DLT, Dynamic Lacrosse Training,a network of professional lacrosse instructors who's mission it is to help develop successful lacrosse players in your community. DLT offers what no other coaching network can offer... Top tier professional lacrosse coaches that can implement their proven, lacrosse specific teaching philosophy tailored to your youth program and its players.
Where does DLT run their clinics?
- We hold training clinics in different venues all over Long Island. A few of the venues we train at are: LI Sports Hub, Coastal Sports, Sportstime, and The Sports Arena. However we do also offer the service of coming to a field of your teams choice!
How long are training sessions?
- Training sessions typically last for 1 1/2 hours, however some of our headliner clinics go longer.
What is a headliner clinic?
- A headliner clinic is a clinic where we bring a special guest to teach. In the past we have had such stars such as Paul Rabil, Mark Millon, Brian Spallina, and Nicky Polanco.
If we can't make all of the training sessions, is there a prorate option?
- Yes if you cannot make a session or join late we do have prorated options as well.