TAKE AWAY CLINIC
*new dates will be posted soon*
Male Defensive Players
6th- 12th Grade
2027 | 2026 | 2025 | 2024 | 2023 | 2022 | 2021
Learn 20 Checks from One of the Best to THROW Them! During the 2hr clinic with legendary Ric Beardsley players will cover....
+ Check Body Positioning
+ Check Hand Movement
+ Where to throw them
+ When to throw them
+ 20 Takeaway Checks
MEET THE TRAINER
- PLL Atlas Assistant Coach
- 4X All American @ Syracuse University
What you should bring
- Cleats/ Sneakers
- FACE MASK!
*No player will be allowed to enter without a mask*
dynamic sports training center
71 Mall Drive Commack NY 11725
Dynamic Lacrosse Trainings goal is to provide Players a fun and safe environment to train in 2020. Dynamic Lacrosse Training has instituted a number of rules and regulations for our 2020 training sessions. Below you will find a list of steps that we are taking to ensure the well-being of our participants:
Basic Safety Practices:
- NO SPECTATORS are allowed inside of the building. Only Players and Coaches will be allowed in.
- All Players and Coaches are required to have their temperature taken before entering the building, if a player or coaches has an elevated temperature they will be asked to leave before coming inside.
- Coaches must wear face masks for the entirety of their stay in the building.
- Players must wear masks before and after their training. When players are finished training, they must wear their face masks as they exit the building.
- If a player or family member is sick or shows signs of sickness, we ask that they please stay home for the safety of yourself as well as other participants. Further, if a family member has a compromised or otherwise weakened immune system, they should not attend the session.
- Dynamic Lacrosse Training has also increased the number of hand sanitizing stations spread throughout the building.
- Our Facility is wiped down and maintained throughout each session as well as being cleaned and sanitized each night.